Over the decades AES has carried out all types of electrical works in and around commercial and industrial premises from small workshops, cafes, retail, restaurants, cinemas, office blocks, warehouses and factories. Where we have built up a wealth of knowledge to assist with the smallest to the biggest of works from maintenance and inspection contracts to fault finding and diagnosis works and on to power distribution and full installations, whether single phase or three phase we can help with your requirements.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports to BS7671 and implementation of recommendations
- Inspection, testing and fault finding
- Replacing and upgrading single and three phase distribution boards
- Intruder alarm systems, CCTV and fire alarm systems
- Compliance with 17th edition IEE regulations for health and safety at work act
- Installation, maintenance and testing of earthing systems
- Energy efficiency surveys and implementation of money saving schemes
- Exterior lighting, security lighting and car park lighting
- Emergency lighting installation, maintenance, repair and testing
- Energy efficient lighting schemes and conversion of existing lighting
- Planned maintenance, occasion maintenance and non contract maintenance
- Bus bar and power distribution systems installed
- Installation of single and three phase distribution and final circuits
- Additional single and three phase power points
From installing an extra socket or light to installing lighting and power systems in production areas, offices or warehouses we offer a comprehensive service. Along with maintenance services that cover lamp replacement, control gear repair and replacement on lighting, fault diagnosis on lighting and power circuits to on site engineer for planned maintenance to suit your commercial and industrial needs.